Forum rules and guidelines
The MotionEmpire Forum has been created to help us share the passion for entertainment. There are some strict guidelines in using the forum which if disobeyed, may result in the permanent ban of the user not only from the forum, but from the entire website.
Read these rules carefully before posting:
- English is the only acceptable language in the forum.
- Be polite and respectful towards other members. There is no place for racism, sexism or any prejudice on this board. Please refrain from using excessive or unnecessary foul language.
- Do not post referral links of any kind including in your forum signature and profile page. This gets emphasized on websites that are in direct competition with MotionEmpire and Porn/Adult sites. Also, do not post links to, or ask for, torrents, torrent sites, cracks, keygens, or anything in that matter.
- Do not post anything that includes personal or identifying information about another, real-life person. You are also strongly advised to use caution when posting any personal or identifying information about yourself.
- Advertising and spamming is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members. Do not use your signature or profile page as advertising space. Remember that the purpose of this forum is not to drive traffic to your personal pages, so please do not make advertising threads or drop links at every opportunity, we will see this as an abuse of your membership.
- Do not post political and/or religious topics outside of The Debate Section, remember they are often circular discussions where you will hardly ever change an opposing viewpoint and flaming will not be tolerated.
- Do not link to content on streaming video hosting or linking sites in the forums (except MotionEmpire, of course) that are related to what MotionEmpire provides as a service. For example, you cannot post a link to a TV-Show episode in the forum. Instead, use the upload button to add the link to the main website.
- Personal attacks are prohibited. Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another member. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.
- Trolling is prohibited. Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.
- Warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between the moderator/admin and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. Members questioning staff decisions regarding bans and/or warnings of other members shall receive a warning, and the second instance is am offence that can get you banned. Also, making threads/posts in support of banned members shall be considered questioning staff decisions. Please respect the administrators' and moderators' wishes, they're trying to make this board a pleasant place for everyone and their decisions are final.
- Do not double post, if you need to add or change something in your last post before anyone has posted after you, please use the "Edit" button.
- By posting on this forum you agree that your posts are in the public domain and under the ownership of MotionEmpire, should you manage to get yourself banned we will NOT delete your posts, posted images and/or threads.
Please do not try to cleverly circumvent any of the rules, including by breaking them in your signature or personal profile pages. These rules are general guidelines and are very flexible. Use of the MotionEmpire website and forum is a privilege not a right. We want everyone who comes here to feel that they can communicate without fear of flaming or negativity and if we have to ban a minority of individuals so that the majority can live in peace we will not hesitate to do so. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.